If you have locked yourself out of your house / flat or apartment, lost your house keys, require your door locks changing, need a key cutting, need a 24 hour emergency locksmith or need help with home security, a Key2Secure approved locksmith should be your first port of call – Key2Secure Locksmiths are CRB checked, vetted and fully qualified.
We are the Key to your Security
What To Do If Locked Out Of Your House/Flat?
Go round and check carefully to see if you can get yourself back in, in any way If not you will need a Locksmiths help immediately.
To try and avoid getting locked out try and get into a routine of not closing the door or going out before checking you have your KEYS on you.
It is often elderly people who get locked out, or mums with kids because they forget or a child just shuts the door.
Lots of people do it.
If you are locked out at a untimely hour in the early hours of the morning, then a 24 Hour Emergency Locksmith Service will be needed. Key2Secure Locksmiths offer this service especially for lock outs.
Lost House Keys, Misplaced Keys & still Locked out of the House?
If you have lost your keys or are locked out of the house you will need a Locksmiths help immediately.
Losing keys is an inconvenience for you and your family, especially if you have lost keys late at night, this is where a 24 hour emergency locksmith will your first choice.
If you have lost your keys to your house be it for the front door or windows, even just locked yourself out of your house a Key2Secure locksmith can help you at the most inconvenient of times in the most convenient manner.
Accessing your property after losing or misplacing the original keys doesn’t mean accessing by smashing glass or damaging expensive doors to your home.
Master Locksmiths are trained to access properties painlessly and effortlessly.
If you are locked out or lost the keys to a restricted or suited lock call us.
How to prevent being locked out? There are things that can be fitted to prevent this happening.
- Roller rim locks can be fitted they need a key to be turned in the cylinder to lock them from the outside.
- Door restrictors can stop the door from shutting behind you
- People seem to forget about checking/oiling their locks and doors checking for worn keys badly cut keys (we all see them) and not sorting out a problem until it is too late prevention is better than cure.
- When a door starts to stick a key won’t turn in the cylinder properly check it out don’t let it get worse.
If you do get locked out a Key2Secure Locksmith should be able to get you back in without damage (unless the lock has broken) with as little inconvenience as can be done.
Need a Lock Picking?
Key2Secure will be able to pick a lock securely without damaging the lock.
You will most likely need a lock picking if you have locked out yourself out of your home or lost your keys. Most locksmith use a non destructive way of opening to enter your property.
If you need a locksmith to help you gain access by picking a lock please call us.
Lost Your Keys to a UPVC Door
A Key2Secure locksmith will be able to:
- Gain entry to your property
- Change the lock cylinder
When changing the lock cylinder then we recommend
- Upgrading the cylinder to a SS312 Diamond approved cylinder to protect from lock snapping
- Making sure the new cylinders meet insurance requirements
- Have your cylinders keyed alike ( one key to work all locks )
- Consider upgrading the multipoint locking system on the door to help improve security
Losing your keys to a UPVC Window
Key2Secure will be able to provide a new key. If doing this why not check all your vulnerable have locks such as those on the ground floor and those on upper floors next to flat roofs.
Key2Secure Locksmiths have been vetted, are regularly inspected and employ a locksmith with an exam based qualification to ensure you get the highest level of service.